Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Testimonials!


I want to thank you for the exceptional service you provided to my most recent client. She was so very pleased with the quality of service and how wonderful to be able to call someone she could trust. BSD truly provides quality without question.


-K.C. Custom Painting- Jacksonville, FL


Dear Jonathan,I always go to the Chamber members first for services I need. I want to thank you and your wife so much for helping Betty and Ken on a weekend with their electrical problem. They were thrilled with you.

-Annie Sturman- Hollywood, FL


My experience with BSD Electric was excellent. There was a short timeline for getting the job done and Jonathan delivered. I appreciated the extremely responsive, prompt, honest and courteous service. His guidance, professionalism and positive attitude made it easy. How refreshing! I will definitely call BSD for all my future electrical needs.

-Heather Mickley, Bay Harbor Islands, FL
 
We love hearing your testimonials! Thank you for the kind words! For more great testimonials, visit our website

No comments:

Post a Comment